Anchor Bay Principal: Post High School Training a Must
Anchor Bay High School principal Joe McDonald remembers his graduation and offers some words for the Class of 2012.
But McDonald took some time to answer a few questions via email about high school graduation—both his own and this year’s class at Anchor Bay.
- How long have you been principal at Anchor Bay High School?
A: This is my second year as principal of ABHS.
- What high school did you graduate from and in what year?
A. I graduated from Roseville High School in 1991.
- What was the best advice you received when you graduated?
A: The best advice I received was to go to college even if I was not sure how I would afford it.
- What is the biggest challenge today's graduates face?
A: I think today’s graduates are faced with a very competitive workforce; post high school training is a must for most students. Today’s graduates are competing with people all over the world for jobs.
- How will you remember the Class of 2012?
A: This year’s graduating class really matured over last summer and became positive leaders in our building, I will miss them!