Golfers will have to wait at least through the weekend to hit the links as snow still covers the grounds on many courses.
Matthew Schwark, pro shop manager at Sycamore Hills Golf Club, said his course needs to have the snow to melt, course to dry out and frost to come out before play can begin.
He anticipates to open in about one- to two-weeks.
Estimated opening times for other courses in the area include:
- Bello Woods: Booking for the season
- Burning Tree: Weather permitting
- Cracklewood: Weather permitting
- Hickory Hollow: Later in March
- Salt River: Weather permitting
For more golf courses, check out our business directory.