August 4: Good Morning Chesterfield, New Baltimore
Find out what's happening around town.
Need a morning fix with your cup of joe? Get your news in a nutshell with Patch.
- Expect highs in the low 80s and partly sunny skies on this early August day.
- Do you have ground turkey in your freezer or fridge? If so, you should be aware of the recall of the meat, which affected grocers across the country and right here in the community.
- Seniors: Strap on your dancing shoes because Senior Dance Practice takes place from 11 a.m. to noon at Municipal Offices.
- Chesterfield Township Library has a new monthly program called "A Little Bit of History," designed to showcase local history. Mary Hortos, a nurse in the area, will give a presentation from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on the history of St. Joseph's Hospital in Mount Clemens, now known as St. Joseph's Mercy of Macomb. Registration is required. To sign up, visit the library, call 586-598-4900 or go online at www.chelibrary.org.
- Do you have the perfect idea of where to take someone visiting Chesterfield or New Baltimore? Share it with Patch in the comments section of our Visitor's Guide.