Township Supervisor Michael Lovelock said Monday night at the regular Board of Trustees meeting that the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality has issued the permit to finish the splash park.
Lovelock previously stated the township was awaiting its turn for DEQ approval, due to regular delays from other project oversight. The permit allows the township to wrap up construction inside Brandenburg Park this year. The 16-fountain splash park is scheduled to open to the public in the warmer 2013 months.
See More on Patch
- Chesterfield Splash Park Grand Opening in June
- Chesterfield Township to Hold Meeting on Police Budget
- Macomb Authorities: No Crime Committed in Chesterfield Township Vehicle Deal
- Chesterfield Township Officials Perplexed by Used Vehicle Sale, Want Answers
- 5 Signs of Spring in Chesterfield Township, New Baltimore