Miss the latest headlines from Chesterfield Township and New Baltimore? Here's a recap of the news from this past week:
- Right-to-work legislation passed amid protests at the state Capitol.
- New Baltimore's lead grant writer and economic development official was let go in a move questioned by several city officials.
- A Pontiac woman was in custody on suspicion of a Black Friday crime stemming from a New Baltimore identity theft case.
- Local school districts, including L'Anse Creuse and New Haven Community Schools, are taking another look at security in light of the mass shootings at a Connecticut elementary school.
- Readers are asked to weigh in whether local school districts should re-think security in light of the tragedy.
- Chesterfield Township police are continuing to seek tips to identify a gunman who struck last month.
- Macomb County boys discovered a mastodon bone in a nearby stream.
- A medical marijuana ordinance passed in New Baltimore. Tell us your thoughts about it.
- The Blue Angels are scheduled to fly in the 2014 Selfridge Air Show.
- Biggby Coffee set a grand opening date.
- A longtime New Baltimore department superintendent was recognized.
- The Jingle Bell Run consumed downtown New Baltimore with holiday cheer.
- Check out what houses are on the market near you.
- See who's hiring in Macomb County.
- Sign up for our free newsletter and follow us on Facebook.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- L'Anse Creuse Coaches Among 15 Inducted to Macomb County Coaches Hall of Fame
- Manhunt Suspect Caught, Pedestrian Dies After Crash, Selfridge Museum Opens and More
- Job Openings at L'Anse Creuse Public Schools
- Visiting Former L'Anse Creuse Student Causes School Lockdown
- Chesterfield Police Layoffs on Hold, Jewelry Store Robbery, Security Upgrades at Anchor Bay
Most Popular articles
- Chesterfield Splash Park Grand Opening in June
- Chesterfield Township Splash Park, New Baltimore Harbor, Detroit Tigers PAWS Pitches In
- Passenger Accused of Pointing Gun During Road Rage Incident by Hall Road
- Levin, Miller Weigh in on Obamacare Repeal Vote
- New Baltimore to Celebrate New Harbor, Patrol Boat