Here’s What is Hopping for Easter Brunches Near Chesterfield Township
Here's the scoop on Easter brunch in southeastern Michigan, including buffets, specials and more.
If you haven't already made your Easter brunch reservations, consider this your reminder. Here's what's happening at local restaurants, not only in Chesterfield Township but across southeastern Michigan.
- Description: Zuccaro Banquets will offer brunch featuring scrambled eggs, french toast, breakfast sausage, hash brown potatoes and more.
- When: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 31
- Where: Zuccaro Banquets and Catering, 46601 Gratiot (South of 21 Mile) in Chesterfield Township
- Phone: 586-949-4110
- Description: Fishbone's will offer a brunch featuring holiday favorites with a New Orleans-flair
- When: March 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Cost: Adults $25, children 6-10 $12, under 6 $6
- Where: 23722 Jefferson, St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-498-3000
- Description: Lakeland Manor will offer a brunch with items including a made-to-order omelet station, roast sirloin of beef, fresh fruit and desserts.
- When: March 31, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Price: Adults: $16.95 (plus 15 percent service charge and 6 percent sales tax) and children $8.95 (plus 15 percent service charge and 6 percent sales tax)
- Where: 26211 Harper, St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-773-2211
- Description: Waves is hosting an Easter brunch with a variety of salads; entrees including lamb, salmon and northern woods chicken and desserts. Price: Adults $21.95, children 5-10 $8.95, children 4 and under are free.
- When: March 31, 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Where: 24223 Jefferson, St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-773-3279
- Description: Cost for the brunch is $30, $20 for children under 12. For reservations or for more information, please call 248-477-8404.
- When: March 31 at 1 p.m. with a reservation deadline of March 22.
- Where: Longacre House, 24705 Farmington Road, Farmington Hills
- Phone: 248-477-8404
- Description: Hop on in for all-you-can-eat buffet style brunch featuring prime rib, made to order omelets, New Orleans style French toast and much more. The Easter Bunny will be there with treats for the kids. Price: $24.99 adults; $10.99 kids 12 to 5
- When: March 31, with seatings at 10 a.m.; noon; 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Where: 410 S. Washington, Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-591-5459
- Description: Belgian waffles, southwest eggs, maple-glazed ham, broiled Scottish salmon with dill cream and a dessert table highlight this brunch at the downtown Rochester brewery. Cost: $22.95 adults; children 7-12 $8.95; children 6 and under free with adult purchase.
- When: 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. seatings March 31.
- Where: Rochester Mills Beer Co., 400 Water St., Rochester.
- Phone: 248-650-5080.
- Description: Portofino will offer a brunch featuring an array of dishes and a dessert table. Breakfast items will be available until 2 p.m. The cost is $19.95 for adults, $16.95 for senior citizens and $10.95 for children 10 and under.
- When: March 31, 2013, 11:00 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: Portofino, 3455 Biddle Ave., Wyandotte
- Phone: 734-281-6700
- Description: Have a Great time with family and the Easter Bunny at the 9th annual Grande Easter Buffet Brunch.
- When: March 31, 2013, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Where: 786 West Highland Road, Highland, MI 48357
- Phone: 248-889-3004 (ext 4)
Know of more Easter brunches in the area? Tell us where you're going in the comments' section below.