Macomb County Homes for Sale in Various Price Points
Check out a sampling of what’s new on the market in New Baltimore, St. Clair Shores and Utica, as well as Chesterfield, Clinton, Macomb and Shelby townships.
Patch’s weekly House Hunt features local real estate listings near you.
Take a look inside seven Macomb County homes recently listed for sale on AOL Real Estate.
- Listing One: Single-family home at 31243 Grayson Drive in Chesterfield Township is listed for $205,900. It has four bedrooms, three baths and spans 2,400 square feet.
- Listing Two: Single-family home at 38870 Santa Barbara St. in Clinton Township is listed for $339,900. It has six bedrooms, five baths and spans 3,885 square feet on a .25-acre lot. The listing cites a basement, den, laundry room, game room and attached garage.
- Listing Three: Single-family home at 46623 Springwood Drive in Macomb Township is listed for $308,500. It has four bedrooms, four baths and spans 2,900 square feet.
- Listing Four: Single-family home at 36341 Front St. in New Baltimore is listed for $249,000. It has four bedrooms, two baths and spans 3,101 square feet. The listing cites spacious rooms and large windows that overlook Anchor Bay.
- Listing Five: Single-family home at 54737 Birchfield in Shelby Township is listed for $419,000. It has four bedrooms, five baths and spans 3,600 square feet on a .30-acre lot. The listing cites dual staircases, oak floors and a full, finished basement.
- Listing Six: Single-family home at 21006 Thiele St. in St. Clair Shores is listed for $174,900. It has three bedrooms, three baths and spans 1,650 square feet on a 6,970-square-foot lot.
- Listing Seven: Condo/townhome at 56146 Chesapeake Trail in Utica is listed for $92,500. It has two bedrooms, two baths and spans 1,316 square feet. The listing cites a laundry room and dining room.