July 1: Good Morning, Chesterfield, New Baltimore
See what is happening around town on this day.
Get your weekday started with Patch by finding out some news in a nutshell:
- Have you been busy all week? Catch up on big news out of Anchor Bay Schools, which may affect your family.
- Treat yourself to the simple summer pleasures—ice cream. Cold Stone Creamery, World's Finest Frozen Custard, Stahl's Bakery, Dairy Queen ... Need we go on?
- Fireworks are for sale in a tent in the Premiere Lanes plaza. Are you fired up for the holiday?
- It's expected to reach 85 degrees today, so stay cool. You can dip into waters at Burke Park (as long as no beach closing is announced) or enjoy your own backyard pool.
- Listen to outdoor music during Summer Sounds at Partridge Creek in Clinton Township. The band No One Else is scheduled to perform from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Good Morning feature is on hiatus for the weekend, but Patch wishes you a good morning nevertheless during that time.