Need a morning fix with your cup of joe? Here's some news in a nutshell from Patch.
- The forecast says it's going to be in the high 70s to low 80s and sunny.
- Chesterfield police released information Thursday about a slew of break-ins, which serves as a good reminder to lock those car doors.
- Personalized bricks may be bought for $50 to benefit the Chesterfield Historical Society. (Earlier this week, society members and township officials broke ground on a brick path in the Chesterfield Historical Village.)
- For you Harry Potter fans who didn't catch the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, you can check out daytime viewings at Chesterfield Crossing Cinemas.
- Plan to buy some fresh produce from local farmers during the New Baltimore Farmers' Market from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday. And you can continue treating your body right with free yoga in the park from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. taught by Santosha Yoga.