Anchor Bay School District is having kindergarten round-up this month for the next school year.
The dates and locations for registration are:
- 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. March 20 at Lighthouse
- 5:30 p.m. March 21 at Lottie Schmidt
- 6 p.m. March 22 at Maconce
- 5:30 p.m. March 22 at Naldrett
- 5:30 p.m. March 26 at Ashley
- 5:30 p.m. March 27 at Sugarbush
- 5:30 p.m. March 28 at Great Oaks
Parents should go to their child's home school on the corresponding date. Future kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before Dec. 1, 2012. Kids will have a chance to visit schools and attend a Bus Safety Program next fall, according to the district.
In order to register, families should have:
- Original birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Proof of residency (two pieces)
- Driver's license
- Hearing and vision screening
For more information, visit the district website.