The suspect ordered and began eating a bucket of chicken, coleslaw and potato salad the evening of Oct. 6 inside the store at 45400 Marketplace Boulevard. When a store employee recognized the man from a previous retail fraud incident, the suspect dropped the food worth about $15 and headed to the front door, the report states.
He was arrested on suspicion of retail fraud and taken to the police station, where he was booked and released.
See More on Patch
- Car Break-In Suspects Among 16 Arrested Over Weekend in Chesterfield Township
- Man Escapes After 3-Mile Chase Through Woods, Creek in Chesterfield Township Manhunt
- Armed Robbers Steal Rosie O'Grady's St. Patrick's Day Cash in Chesterfield Township
- Chesterfield Township Man Arrested for 12th Time on Drunken Driving Charge
- Masked Men Snatch Jewelry From Chesterfield Store