New Baltimore and Chesterfield Township residents will take steps to fight cancer during Relay for Life events this year.
Get involved in the cause
Fund-raising for the American Cancer Society has already begun for the events that attract survivors, their loved ones, volunteers and community leaders.
- The Relay for Life of New Baltimore is scheduled for May 18-19 at Anchor Bay Middle School North. By early February, 28 teams and 110 participants had already raised more than $5,600. Click here to sign up, donate or get more information about the event.
- The Relay for Life of Chesterfield Township is scheduled for June 1-2 at L'Anse Creuse Middle School East. By early February, eight teams and 27 participants raised nearly $700. Click here to sign up, donate or get more information about the event.
See more Relay for life coverage
- Relay for Life participants explain why they walk
- Relay for Life of New Baltimore in photos
- Chesterfield, New Baltimore gears up for relay
Why do you relay?
Tell us in the comments' section below why you will join the relay and how the disease has touched your life.