New Baltimore Steps Back into Past This Weekend
The 22nd annual History Fair and Civil War Days take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 22-23 in downtown New Baltimore.
History buffs: Mark your calendar.
New Baltimore Historical Society's 22nd Annual History Fair and Civil War Days is scheduled for this weekend.
The family-friendly event is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 22-23 at Grand Pacific House Museum and downtown New Baltimore.
Among the features this year:
- Civil War re-enactment
- Various groups with cannon-firing demos, camping and battle skirmishes at 1 p.m. on both days in Burke Park
- Grand Pacific House Museum tours
- Return of the Veterans' Wall
- Trolley Rides with Old Time Carriage Company
- Kids' activities
- Zucchini races
- Quilt show
- Dessert booth
- Live entertainment
- Anchor Bay artist displays and more
On Sunday, guests can commemorate the 25th birthday of the museum.
Proceeds from the two-day event benefit Grand Pacific House Museum.
For more information, call 586-725-2770 or 586-725-4755 or visit www.newbaltimorehistoricalsociety.webs.com.
Upload your pictures from this event to this article for all to enjoy.