Orange-Lettered SUV Driver Goes on Car Damaging Spree
Information in this crime brief is supplied by Chesterfield Township police. Where arrests may apply, they do not indicate convictions.
Chesterfield Township police are searching for a troublesome SUV driver who's gone a daylong car-damaging spree, according to crimedar.com.
The incidents began around 7 a.m. and ended around 10:30 p.m. Thursday. In each of the cases, someone in an older-style SUV with orange lettering in the rear-quarter panel window damaged windows in vehicles at the:
- 52300 block Norfolk Lane
- 29800 block of Jamestown Drive
- 53100 block of Kakos Drive
- 52700 block Bunker Hill Boulevard
- Commerce Boulevard and Precision Drive
- 52100 block of Harrisburg Lane
- 52000 block of Nantucket Lane
- 52200 block of Harrisburg Lane
- 29600 block of Chelsea Street
- 52400 block of Norfolk
- 30600 Sarah Melisa Drive
Anyone with information should call township police.