Like other Michiganders, Chesterfield Township and New Baltimore food lovers were cooped up during the lengthy cold months. But, with the warm weather comes outdoor dining options aplenty.
Here's a sample of some places with patio seating in the communities:
- Bad Brad's BBQ recently opened its new patio area, complete with landscaping, brick fireplace, small pond and several seating options.
- Louis' Chop House offers fine dining al fresco with its linen-draped tables along the patio.
- Rosie O'Grady's brings the Irish pub outside, where food and drinks are served throughout the afternoon and evening hours.
- Wintergarden Tavern features daily drink specials that mix well with the great outdoors on the newer business' patio.
- Buffalo Wild Wings lets wing-lovers choose their spices while soaking up the sun during the day or cooling down at night.
- Panera Bread shades guests with umbrellas as they sip on smoothies and soups and munch on sandwiches.
- If picnics are more your forte, consider Walter and Mary Burke or Brandenburg parks for views of Anchor Bay.