The Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP) measures progress in subjects such as math, reading, writing, science and social studies for third through ninth-graders throughout the state.
Using the widget above, you can search by school district and school to find out what percentage of students were deemed proficient in those subjects -- meaning they met or exceeded standards set by the state.
See More on Patch
- Anchor Bay Kids Get Published in 2013 Kaleidoscope
- Meet Anchor Bay's Teachers of the Year
- China Quiz Bowl Comes to L'Anse Creuse North
- Chesterfield Police Layoffs on Hold, Jewelry Store Robbery, Security Upgrades at Anchor Bay
- Anchor Bay, L'Anse Creuse Superintendents Among Highest Compensated in Michigan