Snow, Snow and More Snow in the Forecast This Week
Snow has started to fall again Monday morning around Macomb County.
A "clipper" — known in weather circles as a fast-moving low pressure system out of Canada — will bring at least an inch of snow to Macomb County on Monday.
The snow will continue through Tuesday, when up to 2 additional inches are possible, according to the National Weather Service.
Here's the forecast, day-by-day, for the Macomb County area:
- Monday: Snow throughout the day with a light wind. High of 23 degrees; low of 9.
- Tuesday: More snow in the forecast: 1 to 2 inches are possible. High of 24 degrees; low of 18.
- Wednesday: The sun returns. High of 28 degrees; low of 17.
- Thursday: A chance of more snow. High of 33 degrees; low of 26.
- Friday: Partly sunny. High of 33 degrees; low of 16.