Millions of people tuned in Sunday night to watch the New York Giants overtake the New England Patriots 21-17 in Super Bowl XLVI.
Football fans tuned in for the game, but the much anticipated and talked about commercials drew tons of others.
Detroit found itself at the heart of the nation again this year when Chrysler aired a two-minute commercial featuring actor Clint Eastwood.
The vehicle manufacturer aired a similar ad last year, featuring rapper Eminem.
Which ad was your favorite this year?
See More on Patch
- Chesterfield Township Splash Park, New Baltimore Harbor, Detroit Tigers PAWS Pitches In
- When to Watch the Detroit Red Wings in the Stanley Cup Playoffs
- L'Anse Creuse Coaches Among 15 Inducted to Macomb County Coaches Hall of Fame
- Tigers Announcer, Macomb Resident Previews the 2013 Season
- 10 Things Coming to Downtown New Baltimore