Suspected Serial Killer Charged, Armed Thief Strikes, Aquatic Center Makes Splash and More
Catch up on your latest headlines in Chesterfield Township and New Baltimore in this news recap.
New Baltimore-Chesterfield Patch recaps the headlines from around town this past week.
- A Macomb County man was charged for his alleged role in the murders of four women.
- Chesterfield Township police announced their search for a man who held up a gas station on 21 Mile near Interstate 94.
- The Anchor Bay Schools Aquatic Center made a splash with expanded fitness opportunities, a child-watch program and more.
- New Baltimore's budget surplus could lead to smoother streets.
- Anchor Bay Community Giving Trees are set up around the community for people to give to local families this Christmas season.
- Chesterfield Township's board members held a budget session.
- Sisters at Great Oaks Elementary chopped their hair for Wigs 4 Kids.
- A Christmas display was damaged, paintballs were fired and more in this week's crime blotter.
- Comcast is looking to fill about 100 positions in Metro Detroit.
- Find out who else is hiring around the county.
- Lavish homes are on the market in this week's House Hunt.
- Patch takes you flying high in a video tour of fighter jet air-refueling mission at Selfridge Air National Guard Base.
- Read the Michigan Education Reform proposal guide.
- Find the perfect Christmas tree in Chesterfield and nearby.
- The Air Force Junior ROTC led the Anchor Bay Schools board of education in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Stuff a bus with L'Anse Creuse Public Schools this month.
- Patch readers raise thousands to help fight hunger in Metro Detroit.
- Crusader athletes are recruited for college sports.
- Participate in Patch's Deck the House Contest for your shot at $100,000 for your local school district and winning hundreds to cover your utility bills.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and get the news in your inbox for free.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Fatal I-94 Crash, Chesterfield Police Budget Meeting, Anchor Bay Kids Get Published
- L'Anse Creuse Coaches Among 15 Inducted to Macomb County Coaches Hall of Fame
- Job Openings at L'Anse Creuse Public Schools
- L'Anse Creuse North Boys Basketball Tops Chippewa Valley in Regionals
- Visiting Former L'Anse Creuse Student Causes School Lockdown