Here's your recap of news from this past week:
- The North Gratiot Cruise is from noon to 6 p.m. today. Plan your route and upload photos of your classic ride.
- A pizza delivery woman escaped a would-be attacker in Chesterfield, leading to the man's arrest for third-degree criminal sexual conduct.
- Chesterfield Township Board of Trustees approved ballot language for separate police and fire proposals for the November election.
- A township official criticized several election candidates during the board meeting.
- Autopsy results were released for the victims of a bonfire explosion in nearby St. Clair County.
- Anchor Bay football kicked off, resulting in a loss against the L'Anse Creuse Lancers.
- The Detroit Symphony Orchestra will perform a free concert next month at Anchor Bay High.
- A trio of Detroit men were arrested in Chesterfield on suspicion of stealing thousands of dollars in merchandise from area Best Buy stores.
- The owner of Chesterfield-based Achatz Handmade Pie Co. was inducted to Macomb County's Hall of Fame.
- Our regular Who's Hiring feature highlights area jobs.
- You're cordially invited to our Main Street Meetup Tuesday. Please RSVP in the story.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- L'Anse Creuse Coaches Among 15 Inducted to Macomb County Coaches Hall of Fame
- Job Openings at L'Anse Creuse Public Schools
- L'Anse Creuse North Grad a "Hit" in the NHL
- L'Anse Creuse North Boys Basketball Tops Chippewa Valley in Regionals
- Chesterfield Police Layoffs on Hold, Jewelry Store Robbery, Security Upgrades at Anchor Bay