Week in Review: Zombies Invading New Baltimore, Fatal Chesterfield Crash and Housing Market Shift in Macomb County
New Baltimore-Chesterfield Patch recaps the news from last week.
Miss the latest headlines from Chesterfield Township and New Baltimore? Here's a recap of the news from this past week:
- A Good Samaritan from Troy died trying to help another motorist, who also succumbed to injuries, in a chain-reaction crash on Interstate 94 in Chesterfield.
- Baseball fans rejoiced as the Detroit Tigers beat the Yankees to advance to the World Series.
- Readers weighed in on who won the second presidential debate.
- A Chesterfield man accused of robbing a woman in the Kohl's parking lot is scheduled to appear this month in Macomb County Circuit Court in Mount Clemens.
- Macomb County is no longer a buyers' housing market, according to real estate professionals.
- Zombies sightings are expected soon in downtown New Baltimore.
- Halloween night trick-or-treat hours designated by New Baltimore and Chesterfield Township have been set.
- The Macomb Center for the Performing Arts is celebrating its 30th season.
- Patch readers weigh in on what they want to see in the former Outback Steakhouse space on 23 Mile.
- Campaign signs distracting drivers, a designer bag stolen and fraud committed at a store comprise our police blotter this week.
- A man arrested this month for retail fraud at the Wal-mart deli had eyes bigger than his wallet, according to a police report in a recent crime brief.
- Find out what houses sold for near you and which listings are available in the area.
- In preparation for the Nov. 6 election, Patch gives you a breakdown of the issues and people on the ballot in the community and a roundup of statewide proposals.
- Check out our Breast Cancer Awareness guide during the month of October.
- See what employers are hiring in the Chesterfield area.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Chesterfield Township Splash Park, New Baltimore Harbor, Detroit Tigers PAWS Pitches In
- SUV Drags Driver, Skype Chat Saves Kidnapping Victim, Chesterfield Board Rejects Limited Layoffs
- Manhunt Suspect Caught, Pedestrian Dies After Crash, Selfridge Museum Opens and More
- Chesterfield Vehicle Sales Prompt Investigation, Toxic Fumes from Products and DIA Artwork
- Add Your Event to New Baltimore-Chesterfield Patch