It may indeed prove better to give than to receive, particularly if you've received a horrible holiday present.
On Dec. 20, Dearborn Patch, Grosse Pointe Patch, Macomb Patch, New Baltimore-Chesterfield Patch, St. Clair Shores Patch, Shelby-Utica Patch, Trenton Patch and Wyandotte Patch used Facebook to ask people to share their worst Christmas presents.
Using Storify, we've included some of the best of the worst. People responded with answers that ranged from funny to sad, and some even suggested that it's the thought that counts.
After all, it's Christmas.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Chesterfield Splash Park Grand Opening in June
- Chesterfield Township Splash Park, New Baltimore Harbor, Detroit Tigers PAWS Pitches In
- Passenger Accused of Pointing Gun During Road Rage Incident by Hall Road
- Levin, Miller Weigh in on Obamacare Repeal Vote
- New Baltimore to Celebrate New Harbor, Patrol Boat