Top Developments Underway in Chesterfield Township, New Baltimore in Photos
Check out photo gallery of anticipated businesses in Chesterfield Township and New Baltimore.
Shoppers, food-lovers and families may be rejoicing at anticipated developments in Chesterfield Township and New Baltimore.
- One of the most visible construction projects in the township is along Interstate 94 and Hall Road, where a massive Menards home improvement store is nearing completion.
- A longstanding vacancy in the former Farmer Jack is converting to a Dunham's Sports in the Target plaza on 23 Mile and Gratiot.
- Next door to Dunham's, Bagger Dave's plans to transform the defunct Hollywood Video, according to township officials and the Chesterfield Building Department.
- The old Hot 'N Now is in the process of transforming to a Checkers drive-thru restaurant on 23 Mile near Interstate 94.
- The highly anticipated splash park inside Brandenburg Park has poured cement for the 16-fountain attraction that is expected to be used in the warm 2013 months.
- Bargain shoppers are looking out for ongoing development of Five Below in the Waterside Marketplace plaza off 23 Mile and Gratiot.
- Biggby Coffee is approaching a finishing date this winter, with an estimated opening in December on Green Street near Washington Street.
- The former North Shore Community Cafe on 23 Mile near the New Baltimore-Chesterfield border is slated to become a Jimmy John's with a drive-thru.
- A harbor off Anchor Bay in downtown New Baltimore will offer boaters a place to dock at Walter and Mary Burke Park.
- 4M Tire Store has changed the formerly blue exterior of the old Soundwaves building to neutral colors at the historical downtown entrance.
Follow us on Facebook for regular updates and news.