Invite a friend
ZUMBA Returns to The NB Rec Center-MONDAY'S
**NO CLASS NOV. 5TH**
Are you ready to party yourself into shape? That’s exactly what the Zumba®program is all about. It’s an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party™ that’s moving millions of people toward joy and health.Zumba Fitness®is the only Latin-inspired dancefitness program that blends red-hot international music, created by Grammy Award-winning producers, and contagious steps to form a "fitness-party" that is downright addictive. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to highenergy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they’re getting fit and their energy levels are soaring!
|Where||New Baltimore Parks & Recreation 50976 Washington St, New Baltimore, MI 48047|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–7:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Families|
More About New Baltimore Parks & Recreation
New Baltimore Parks & Recreation is located in historical downtown New Baltimore. The organization offers a wide variety of classes and activities, including kid's soccer, coed volleyball, men's basketball, yoga, hockey, guitar lessons, acrylics, adult watercolors, a seniors club and a mom's club. You can subscribe to the monthly newsletter to stay on top of New Baltimore Parks & Recreation activities.
Other events here
- ZUMBA!!! At The New Baltimore Rec Center! Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Pickleball Weekly on Tuesdays, 2:15 pm–4:15 pm
- Dog Obedience April 22, 2013 / April 29, 2013 / May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / June 3, 2013 / June 10, 2013 / June 17, 2013 / June 24, 2013 / July 1, 2013, 7:45 pm–8:45 pm
- Hollywood Casino & Diamond Jack Boat Cruise Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 am–6:00 pm
- New Baltimore Farmers Market May 19, 2013 / July 14, 2013 / July 21, 2013 / July 28, 2013 / August 4, 2013 / August 11, 2013 / August 18, 2013 / August 25, 2013 / September 1, 2013 / September 8, 2013 / September 15, 2013 / September 22, 2013 / September 29, 2013 / October 6, 2013 / October 13, 2013, 8:00 am–1:00 pm