All this week, editors from Clinton Township, Macomb, New Baltimore-Chesterfield, St. Clair Shores and Shelby-Utica compiled a list of the top five hidden treasures in their communities.
Today we’ve gathered those lists together to highlight the hidden treasures of Macomb County.
What would you add to the list, both from these communities and the others in Macomb County? Let us know in the comments below.
- Take Me Out to the Vintage Baseball Game
- Clinton-Macomb Public Library
- The Green Lantern Pizzeria
- The Mall at Partridge Creek
- The Clinton River
- Macomb Township Recreation Center
- Suburban Ice Macomb
- Macomb Corners Park
- Clinton-Macomb Public Library-North Branch
- Golf Courses
New Baltimore and Chesterfield Township
- Walter and Mary Burke Park
- Brandenburg Park
- Grand Pacific House Museum
- Chesterfield Historical Village
- Stahl's Automotive Foundation
St. Clair Shores
- Whistle Stop Hobby Shop
- Great Lakes Surf Shop
- Celina's Polish Kitchen
- Variety Donuts
- 9 Mile Boat Ramp
Shelby Township and Utica
- Little Italy
- Fishing at River Bends Park
- Shelby Township Heritage Trail
- Stony Creek Metropark
- Erma’s Original Frozen Custard
Did we miss your favorite hidden treasure in Macomb County? Tell us in the comments section below.