Looking for something to do during the holiday break? Here are five fun activities you can do with your kids in Chesterfield Township and New Baltimore.
- Go Bowling: Knock down some pins at Premier Lanes in Chesterfield Township. The 34-lane bowling alley is open 11 a.m.-2 a.m. seven days a week. Open bowling is available every day, while cosmic bowling is offered at night. The bowling alley features a game room, billiards room and full bar with concessions. When you’re finished bowling, head over to Guiliano’s Ristorante, which is connected to Premier Lanes. The restaurant serves authentic Italian food, American favorites and sandwiches. It also encompasses New York New York, where patrons can find beer, wine and cocktails.
- See a Movie: Sit back, relax and enjoy a flick at MJR Digital Cinemas in Chesterfield Township. The theater features 16 screens, reclining chairs and surround sound. Grab some candy, popcorn and drinks at the concession stand, or try your luck at the theater’s arcade games. Click here to see what’s playing.
- Get Creative: Discover your inner artist at Creative Keepsakes in Chesterfield Township. Choose from thousands of clay or ready-to-paint ceramic pieces and create your own works of art. The full-service art studio caters to all ages and skill levels. Supplies such as paint, brushes and other tools are available on site. The studio also offers classes for clay, pottery and fused glass projects.
- Be Active: Take a family trip to Bounce House in New Baltimore, where kids can bounce around on moonwalks, giant inflatables, slides and obstacle courses. The facility also offers free-play arcade games and concessions, including snacks, hot dogs and drinks. Bounce House is open noon-8 p.m. Tuesday-Friday; 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday, and noon-8 p.m. Sunday. Admission is $10 per child and includes 90 minutes of play.
- Explore Local History: Take a peek into the past at a local museum. The Grand Pacific House Museum, a designated historic site in New Baltimore, is open to visitors from noon-2 p.m. each Wednesday and Saturday. Built in 1881, the Grand Pacific House functioned as a lavish hotel for nearly three decades. Since then, it has housed various businesses, such as a soda fountain and candy store and a hardware store. Stahls Automotive Museum in Chesterfield Township houses a collection of vintage cars from various time frames in automotive history. The collection includes a 1910 Buick, a 1935 Lincoln and a 1957 Chevrolet. The museum is open 1-4 p.m. Tuesday, or by appointment.
What are your favorite things to do with your kids in Chesterfield Township and New Baltimore? Tell us in the comments.