Diners in New Baltimore and Chesterfield Township will have the chance to try a variety of dishes at local establishments during the Sterling Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce Marvelous Macomb Restaurant Week.
Restaurants, including Strawberry Fields and Twisted Rooster in Chesterfield Township, are running specials through Saturday, April 20, including:
- Strawberry Fields Restaurant: 51070 S. Foster, Chesterfield Township.
- Buy one regular priced item get a second one free, up to $10.
- Twisted Rooster: 45225 Marketplace Blvd., Chesterfield Township
- Three course dinner for $15.95 that includes an appetizer, entree and dessert.
- Hamlin Pub: 48929 Hayes Road and 55076 Van Dyke Ave, Shelby Township. 25 percent off a lunch or dinner bill (Does not apply with any other offers or specials, discounts or promotions. Customers must ask for the Restaurant Week discount. Tax and Gratuity not included).
- Clancy's Irish Pub: 42012 Hayes Road, Clinton Township
- Lunch discount: 10 percent off a lunch bill from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Dinner discount: 20 percent off your a dinner bill from 3 p.m. - Midnight. (Does not apply with any other offers or specials, discounts or promotions. Customers must ask for the Restaurant Week discount.
Tax and Gratuity not included.)
- Dooley's: 32500 Gratiot, Roseville
- Buy one entree, get one free with the purchase of two beverages.
- J. Baldwins: 16981 18 Mile Road, Clinton Township.
- MacRay Harbor Grille Bistro: North River Road in Harrison Township
- Buy one entree get one free with a maximum value of $19.99 with the purchase of two beverages.
- Sterling's Bistro: 13905 Lakeside Circle, Sterling Heights.
- Uno Chicago Grill: 44805 Mound Road, Sterling Heights
- Two entrees for $25. There is a choice of baked haddock, chicken Parmesan, baked stuffed chicken or steak tips. Served with house salad and a choice of a side and mini dessert.