From family tradition to creating childhood memories, selecting a Christmas tree involkes strong emotions among holiday revealers.
In Chesterfield Township, shoppers may find an array of real and artifical trees.
- Christmas tree stand in the Premier Lanes plaza on 23 Mile in Chesterfield
- Van Thommes Greenhouses off 23 Mile in Chesterfield
- Christmas tree stand in a lot off westbound Gratiot north of 21 Mile in Chesterfield
Mangiapane Trees, which relocated from the Kroger lot to Premier Lanes, previously told Patch selecting a tree is often a family outing that leads to increased oxygen and pleasant aromas in the house.
Some Patch readers recently said on our Facebook page they have opted to travel for their Christmas trees to places such as Shea Tree Farm in Marine City and American Tree Farm in Almont.
For those who don't like the cleanup and replacement of real trees, there are plenty of choices around the area for artificial trees. Among them are:
- Lumber Jack on 23 Mile in New Baltimore
- Meldrum Brothers Nursery in Chesterfield, which also sells small, potted trees
- Lowe's on 23 Mile in Chesterfield
- Home Depot on Gratiot near 23 Mile in Chesterfield
- Target on Gratiot and 23 Mile in Chesterfield
Tell us in the comments' section below where you buy your tree and why you opt for real or fake.