Several local bars and restaurants are hosting New Year’s Eve celebrations, and you’re invited.
Here are five places to ring in the New Year in the Chesterfield Township and New Baltimore area.
- Biggs Bar and Grill will have specials on prime rib, drinks and shots starting at 6 p.m. Celebrate with a free pizza buffet and champagne at midnight. Open until 4 a.m.
- New York New York will host a celebration from 8 p.m.-4 a.m. that features a DJ and live entertainment. Bands to take the stage include Current Alibi, Psycho Circle, Renegade Soul and more. The celebration includes complimentary champagne, a balloon drop and continental breakfast at midnight. Cover charge: $5 for adults 21 and older; $8 for 18-20-year-olds.
- Rosie O’Grady’s will host their New Year’s Eve Gala from 9 p.m.-2 a.m. The celebration includes music, dancing, a balloon drop and a champagne toast at midnight. Dinner specials and private rooms are available. No cover charge.
- Sugarbush Tavern will host their New Year’s Eve Block Party Dec. 31. The celebration features a DJ, dancing, party favors and midnight buffet. No cover charge.
- Zuccaro Banquets and Catering will host a celebration from 7:30 p.m.-1:30 a.m. The party includes hors d’oeuvres on arrival, a sit down dinner featuring fettuccine alfredo, pasta with meat sauce, garden salad, garlic bread, beef tenderloin, chicken piccante, twice-baked redskin potatoes, green beans almondine and pastry trays. Premium beverages, late-night snacks, party favors and a top 40 DJ will be available. Guests must be 21 or older. Tickets cost $65 per person or $125 per couple.
Where do you prefer to celebrate New Year’s Eve? Tell us in the comments.