Uploading a photo to the New Baltimore-Chesterfield Patch website is easy and quick, once you know how to do it. Here's a simple how-to for you to follow. We can't wait for you to start sharing photos with us! We'd love to see pictures of the community Little League teams, photos at your organization's latest events or anything else you'd like to share.
- First, make sure you are signed up as a Patch user. To add a photo or other content such as events or announcements, you need to be a registered member of Patch. You can do this by clicking "Sign Up" at the top of the site if you haven't already.
- Select the photo you'd like to upload. All photos should be taken by you or you should have permission tos hare them. Photos work best if they are in jpeg format.
- To add a photo, click on the link under the current photos on the site that says "Add your photos and videos."
- A window will open; click on "Choose files to upload." This will take you to your computer files, where you can choose the image you wish to add. Click it.
- One your photo is ready to be uploaded, you will see a screen with a link that says "Start uploading." Click that.
- Your photo will upload, and when it is done the computer will ask you what you want to do next. Click on "edit your new photos." This is where you add your caption information. We love it if you tell us a little about the photo, such as who is in it and when and where it was taken!
- Click to add caption information. You may also change the "photo credit" if you need to do so. If someone other than you took the photo, click to change that.