Get caught up on the news from this past week. Here we go:
- Chesterfield Township police identified a , asked one of them a question and fled when a parent confronted him. The next day, for asking teen girls "creepy" questions. He was not charged with any crimes in those incidents.
- New Baltimore that essentially means higher taxes for residents, due to the fluctuating housing market conditions and other factors.
- Local nonprofit group Save Our South Channel Lights is raising money to preserve a historic range light in Lake St. Clair. The group, along with local politicians, will in August during a fund-raiser.
- Chesterfield Township will consider adopting an ordinance that helps . New Baltimore police also want to get onboard with the program called LeadsOnline.
- Loathed and loved , just in time for the Bay-Rama Fishfly Festival on June 20-24 in downtown New Baltimore.
- Speaking of the festival, organizers gave Patch a .
- Patch launched its for children of all ages.
- We also posted our to keep you informed of the candidates and issues in upcoming election season.
- in our second-annual contest for the event in New Baltimore.