Future students can start practicing their A-B-Cs and 1-2-3s because Anchor Bay Schools will kindergarten round up in March.
Round up dates
According to the school district, the registration dates for the 2013-14 school year are:Lighthouse Elementary March 5 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Naldrett Elementary March 5 5:30 p.m.
Lottie Schmidt Elementary March 6 5:00 p.m.
Maconce Elementary March 6 5:30 p.m.
Ashley Elementary March 7 4:30 p.m. and 5:45 p.m.
Great Oaks Elementary March 7 4:30 p.m. and 5:45 p.m.
Sugarbush Elementary March 11 5:30 p.m.
What to bring
You may register by bringing the following information:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of residency (two pieces)
- Driver's license
- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Your child must be 5 years on or before Nov. 1, 2013 to attend kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year.
- You can apply for a waiver if your student's birthday falls between Nov. 2, 2008 and Dec. 1, 2008.
- There will be an opportunity for children and parents to visit schools and a attend a bus safety program in the fall.
For more information, visit the district website.