We all have a favorite teacher, a person who changed our lives with encouragement, sound advice or a kind word.
It might be the teacher who helped you find your calling or career path. Maybe a special teacher who helped you witness your child bloom and overcome a challenge. Whatever it is, we want to know who that special teacher is.
Who is your favorite teacher? Do you know of a great educator you would like to recognize from the past or present?
Today is National Teacher Day, and this week is Teacher Appreciation Week. We want to celebrate the teachers in your life.
Here are some ways you can highlight the teachers who have impacted you or someone you know:
- Post a photo on this story (click "Upload Photos and Videos" above) or in our Pics & Clips section.
- Tell us in comments below how a teacher made a difference in your life or your child's life.
We also want to give a shout out to the
- Kimberly Siedlick, Teacher of the Year
- Paula VanHeusden, Teacher of the Year
- Bonnie Robbins-McCormick, Teacher of the Year