Boff's Meat Market sells a variety of hand cut meats, fresh produce and other gourmet foods. Located on the east side of Gratiot Avenue, Boff's Meat Market has been a family owned grocery store for over 30 years, selling Amish turkeys, holiday hams, prime cuts of beef and deli meats.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 8am - 8pm, Sunday: 8:30am - 5pm; During the winter, the shop closes at 7:30pm Mon - Sat.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beef, chicken, turkey, pork, deli meats, produce, grocery items
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Cheese shop
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No