Located on the east side of Green Street, Dairy Queen has been a favorite since 1964, serving cones, sundaes, shakes and more (like the Blizzard treat). Hungry for a little more? It also serves a wide assortment of sandwiches, burgers, hot-dogs and fries. No matter what you're in the mood for, you can likely find it here. This Dairy Queen has a drive thru for people on the go who also want to enjoy a frozen treat.
- Hours: Sun - Sat, noon - 10pm; Closed in Winter
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Ice Cream.
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/
- Specialties: Blizzard.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Atmosphere: Fun