With more than 340 stores throughout the United States, as well as an on-line store, Deb Shops has been in business since the 1930s and has offered reasonably prices, fashionable apparel to junior and plus-sized markets since the 1970s.
This store is located on Waterside Drive in the Waterside Marketplace Shopping Center. With a wide assortment that includes tops, bottoms, dresses, coats, lingerie, accessories, shoes and novelty items, it seeks to be a one-stop shop for the fashion-conscious teen and 20-something female.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1930
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Tops, bottoms, dresses, coats, lingerie, accessories, shoes, novelty items
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 5
- Tailoring: No