MacDonald Public Library
The MacDonald Public Library in New Baltimore underwent the first phase of a remodeling and expansion project in 2009 that extended the library by more than 3,000-square feet and revamped the exterior of the building. In 2010, the library was in the process of raising money for additional construction phases. An array of children and adult programs, approximately 47,000 volumes and online databases are among its features.
- Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., closed Sundays
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Size of collection: 47,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Free for members in good standing, $1 pass per day for non-card holders
- Programs/classes: A wide variety of programs, including computer classes and story times.
- Book donation information: Call the library for more information.