T.J. Maxx is located on Waterside Drive, in the Waterside Marketplace Shopping Center. T.J. Maxx was founded in 1976, and together with Marshalls, forms The Marmaxx Group, the largest off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S.
It buys overproduced designer styles and passes on the savings to the customers. Along with its sister stores, Home Goods, AJ Wright, and Marshalls, it offers merchandise like family apparel, fine jewelry, lingerie, accessories, home fashions and other merchandise, like beauty products.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Ladies' accessories, jewelry, ladies' footwear, beauty, activewear, women's plus, baby, juniors', men's, kids', home
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: See Web site for details
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 10