New Baltimore City Council will meet at 7 p.m. tonight inside
According to the agenda, the special orders of business are:
- Review of tax reversion properties in New Baltimore.
- Planning Commission recommendations: A. The keeping of chickens in the city and B. .
- Adoption of proposed medical marijuana ordinance.
- Adoption of keeping of chickens.
- City council's ballot for 2012 Michigan Municipal League's Worker's Compensation Fund Election.
- Approval of G2 Consulting Group to perform soil exploration and preliminary information regarding Windridge Subdivision drainage outlet and slope repair for $5,460.
- Discussion of set for 7 p.m. July 23.
- Position of .
Check back with Patch for updates.